Where can i get information about children’s hearings?

Girl holding her cell phone

If you have been asked to go to a children’s hearing, you will get a letter from the Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration (SCRA) with all the information about when and where it is.

If you have any questions before you attend your hearing, there are lots of different people you could talk to, for example, the person who sent you the letter about the hearing (called the children’s reporter), your social worker, or your teacher.

You can get information or advice, from your social worker, advocacy worker, or a lawyer. You can also ask a trusted friend or family member, or someone you know would help you at your hearing.  

Remember; it’s really important that you get good advice and information, ideally from someone who understands the Children’s Hearings System, so it’s always best to think about getting help from a person who is in a position to help you.

    Translate website »
    HIDE PAGE Skip to content